FOR INDUSTRIAL BUYER: Please contact us over email, whatsapp for better pricing and delivery option.
Our 12 oz/sq yd natural burlap is perfect for novice to expert crafters, interior designers, wedding décor, landscaping and horticultural practices. Burlap is a coarse woven fabric made from 100% jute fibers. It is a strong and durable product that can be used in your garden to reduce soil erosion and control weeds. The burlap adds a natural accent in whatever form you use it in. Our burlap is perfect for most arts, crafts, interior design projects such as table runners, backdrops, matting, costumes, school projects, roman shades and much more. Easy to cut, fold and sew, this natural burlap is used by professional art studios, crafters and garden centers around the world. Our natural burlap is 1mm thick (0.030″ – 0.045″) and contains no dyes. For pieces that are longer than 5 yards, the burlap will be rolled for shipping. For pieces of 5 yards or less in length, the burlap may be folded for shipping. This folding may result in wrinkles or folds in the burlap, which can easily be ironed out using an iron on a low setting. No-Fry with finished edges. Burlap fabric roll perfect for weddings, Table-Runner, Decorations and Crafts. Decorate without Mess. No-Fry is confirmed through natural color three thread over-locked swing on the finished edges if required.
- NO MORE FRAYING & MADE TO LAST – Side edges are sewn and over-locked so your runners, placements and crafts don’t disintegrate before your eyes. This roll of burlap is a seamless 10 yards (not smaller pieces sewn together) with even and symmetrical stitching. Whether you use the whole roll at one time, or trim it into sections, the results will be beautiful.
- DESIGNER QUALITY – Other burlap retailers claim to be of “high density”; however, our burlap is the one and only with a weave of 48 yarns per every 10 centimetres. This creates a tighter, no-gap weave for a more durable material and a sophisticated look at your event.
- PERFECT FOR WEDDINGS AND CRAFT LOVERS – Our golden brown burlap roll is excellent for weddings, burlap table runners and floor runners, rustic themes, home decorations and crafts. Unleash your creative juices!
- ENVIRONMENTALLY FRIENDLY – Burlap is sustainable and 100% biodegradable. When you’re done with it, you can recycle it or even use it in your garden. Burlap is an excellent weed barrier and protects against erosion. Over time, the material will dissolve and help the planet, not hurt it.
- BUY WITH CONFIDENCE – There are plenty of standard burlap rolls on the market to choose from. Why buy from us? Simple: Peace of mind at your special event. We are obsessive about making sure that each one of our burlap rolls is produced to the highest standard that we ourselves would expect. From the color, thickness, and density of each jute fiber, to the beautifully hand-sewn edges, we take pride in knowing that there is simply none better on the market. So relax, we got you covered!
- FOR ALL CONCERN – Due to camera angle and computer graphics there is color variation in the picture as well as the product natural color varies too. Depending on the Current Year crop the color of the burlap can vary too.