Burlap Bag 14-inch x 26-inch (50 Lbs Capacity) Biodegradable
These burlap bags and/or jute bags also known as hessian jute bags are completely 100% biodegradable, made from natural jute plants. This means they require no cleanup after installation and will become a natural part of the environment over time. These burlap bags are made from the highest grade 9.5 ounce burlap fabric and are 20-30% thicker and stronger than comparable bags. This allows them to hold up to 50 pounds without rupturing. Our product line of this size starts at 9.5 oz, with other range of 10.00 oz, 10.50 oz, and 11.00 oz that is the basic bag has a weight of 179 grams, and raise to 187 grams, 195 grams, and 203 grams respectively. Here the burlap weight in ounce (oz) is measured here based on 40″ x 36″ weight basis. However the conventionally the burlap weight in ounce (oz) is measure in 36″ x 36″ (square yard basis).
We created from basic to higher strength burlap and/or jute bags as different use of the burlap and/or jute bags requires different strength. Our basic/ starting bag within this range is much more stronger then any bag available in the market. Please see below the Basic bag Specification and followed by the details of other higher strength bags of same size. We do bulk shipping with competitive price. Contact us => Business Category
Lowest price guaranteed
Same Day shipping
Live customer service
Specification For BASIC Bag
- RHK burlap bags are 20%-30% thicker & heavier in fabric weight compared with the available bags in the market
- We are manufacturer not broker
- High quality overall bags
- Burlap sandbags, burlap sacks, and potato sacks at wholesale prices and in bulk quantities
- Comparable to burlap bags sold at Home Depot, Lowes, Walmart, Tractor Supply, and Hobby Lobby or any other outlets
- Included tie string: Used to enclose burlap sandbags available
- Great for building flood barrier, erosion control, and storing metal parts and hardware
- Absorbs moisture & allows airflow
- Burlap and/or Jute bags last one month under direct sunlight before biodegrading and becoming a part of the natural environment again
- 100% biodegradable, which means no clean-ups is required
- Highly used in gardening due to is 100% biodegradable nature
- For heavy duty application please choose higher ounce fabric for greater stencil strength
- These rugged burlap sandbags are made with a thick weave for heavy-duty applications.The burlap sandbags are made with a proprietary sewing technique, which reduces the chance of bag rupture. Our burlap sandbags are reinforced on one side for extra durability.
- These tough, coarsely-woven burlap sandbags can be used for so many different applications like building flood barriers, sandbagging, landscaping and construction.
- This reduces wastes in our landfills and provides an environmentally friendly solution for preventing floods and erosion.
- Other names for burlap bags: sandbags, burlap sacks, potato sack race bags, gunny sack, potato sacks, burlap sack, sack race bags, potato sack, small burlap bags, and burlap potato sacks
- Imprint is available. The imprint area is 12″ x 18″
Specification For Higher Strength Bags
|Fabric Strength||Weight/100 bags||Ties||Yarns/10 CM||Biodegradable|
|9.5 oz||39.5 Lbs||Available||41||Yes|
|10.0 oz||41.0 Lbs||Available||44||Yes|
|10.5 oz||43.0 Lbs||Available||46||Yes|
|11.0 oz||45.0 Lbs||Available||48||Yes|